Restaurant Manager Required
Pleases guests by providing a pleasant Dining/Leisure experience.
• Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures;analyzing variances;initiating corrective actions.
• Responsible for monthly productivity, P&L analysis, up-selling analysis and menu engineering.
• PMP (Performance Management Process) Mid-year and Yearly for supervisor and Line staff.
• Vacation Planner.
• Recruitment for restaurant
• Assess training needs of all subordinate associates.
• Assist Operations Manager for CAPEX
• Conduct monthly staff communication meetings and provide a summary with issues / solutions to EAM Food and Beverage and Human Resources.
• To attend Daily Food and Beverage Meeting and One to One with Operation manager/ EAM Food and Beverage for operational follow up.
• Create an atmosphere where each associates can work as a team member with clear goals and high standards that benefits profit to everyone.
• To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
• Create and innovate new ideas and promotion to generate revenue and better guest experience.
• Take action plan to increase the guest satisfaction and generate revenue/profit by comparing previous years and months.